Articles published online under the Ahead of Print model are considered published and can be cited and quoted using the DOI as the reference sources. Innovative Publication has a policy that changes will not be made after publication of an article without following acceptance procedures for making correction to the scientific and research purpose.
1) Comparative analysis of intrathecal low dose Dexmedetomidine and Clonidine as an adjuvant to Bupivacaine in gynaecological surgeries
Author Name: Vimal Dangi
2) Comparative study of Dexmedetomidine, Lignocaine and their combination for the attenuation of hemodynamic response during laryngoscopy and intubation.
Author Name: Susanta Dube, Kundan Gosavi*, Gajanan Admane
3) A comparative study of intrathecal morphine v/s nalbuphine along with bupivacaine in laparoscopic gynaecological procedures.
Author Name: Surabhi Gupta , Dr. Vigya Goyal, Dr. Sudhir Sachdev, Dr. Durga Jethava, Dr. Dharamdas Jethava
4) Effect of add on magnesium sulfate dose on interscalene nerve blockade: a double blind randomised control trial
Author Name: Priyanka Suresh
5) ANALGESIC EFFICACY OF PREOPERATIVE SINGLE DOSE INTRAVENOUS DEXAMETHASONE IN PEDIATRIC TONSILLECTOMIES BY EITHER SHARP SNARE DISSECTION TECHNIQUE OR LASER TECHNIQUE
Author Name: Dinesh Naik
6) Incidence, prevalence and prognostic implications of right-sided heart failure in Acute respiratory distress syndrome,the heart side of the lung- A prospective observational study
Author Name: Sonika
7) Comparison of safety and efficacy of Tranexamic Acid, Tranexamic Acid plus Adrenaline, and Adrenaline alone in wound infiltration locally for postoperative bleeding in total knee Arthroplasty.
Author Name: Dr Anita Surana
1) Anaesthetic Management for a Patient with Eisenmengers Syndrome Undergoing Ovarian Cystectomy
Author Name: Dr. Amartya Chaudhuri, Dr. Shefali Panjwani, Dr. Vinaya Kulkarni
2) Management of a case of parathyroid adenoma- An anaesthetic challenge
Author Name: Geeta Sethuraman
3) Subarachnoid haemorrhage following spinal anaesthesia- a dreaded complication
Author Name: Dr Alka Chandra
4) Anaesthetic Management in a patient with cervical dystonia undergoing pallidotomy
Author Name: Shruthi K, Anurita Konnur, Sandhya K, Nethra S S, Swathi Nagaraja
5) SUCCESSFUL ANESTHETIC MANAGEMENT IN A CASE OF GRADE V SPLENIC INJURY IN COVID 19 POSITIVE PATIENT : A CASE REPORT
Author Name: Anupama
1) Emerging Role of Telemedicine in Perioperative Anaesthesia and Pain Management.
Author Name: Kritika
2) Role of Oxygen Concentrators in Covid Pandemic
Author Name: Dr S Kalyani Surya Dhana Lakshmi